1.4.09

Post- le vingtième


Apologies for the long delay in posts. Last weekend with a group from the university I went to Mont Saint Michel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mont_St._Michel). It was marvellous! Absolutely beyond words. Even these photos don't do it justice!

The next morning, I came home to one of those horrendous "This is a terrible way to tell you, but..." e-mails, informing me that a high school friend, only 23 years old, had died in a motorcycle accident. Again, no words are sufficient.


We take each other for granted, never stopping to contemplate the fragility of life, never stopping to savor every second.... I don't say it frequently enough, but thank you people for being part of my life. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. St Michel is amazing, I'm glad you got to go. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend - too often life is taken too soon, and we don't know what we had until it is gone.

    ReplyDelete