2.9.10

Le semestre...

My semester currently will look like this (names of classes in language in which class will be taught):

MONDAYS:
10:15-12:15 Dispute Resolution;

TUESDAYS:
8-10 Corporation Law,
12:30-2:30 Fondements de la politique économique et mondialisation,
2:45-4:45 Droit administratif,
5-7 Fondements;

WEDNESDAYS:
12:30-2:30 Fondements de la politique économique et mondialisation,
2:45-4:45 Français;

THURSDAYS:
8-10 Person, Personhood, Comparative Study,
10:15-12:15 Droit des contrats,
12:30-2:30 Droit international privé,
5-7 Español;

FRIDAYS:
8-10 Microéconomie,
5-7 Accountancy

Um.

Ok. Right now we still are in the Cycle préparatoire, a glorified orientation, which I will be happy to have over. I want to just plunge into things for real, especially my classes in languages other than English...which on some level totally terrify me. I hope it will be okay once we get going, but a big part of it is that everything is so formulaic, so structured, and I feel like I came in during the middle of Act II, Scene II...and speaking all my lines with a horrendous accent! On that note, it's totally time for a petite pause tartelette framboise.
And then I remember why I am here....

No comments:

Post a Comment